Monday, December 14, 2009

Holidays!

Holy cow but the holiday season came in with a BANG!

I am up to my elbows in stocking stuffers, home made gifts and holiday baking! Granola bars, peppermint bark and peanut butter cookies are on the docket today as well as some iSpy bags for my nephews and ornaments for teachers and friends. I can't believe we are leaving for the sunshine in less than a week! WooHoo!

In anticipation, I stocked a bunch of smallish things on the HC site. They would all be perfect for stockings, co-workers or teachers.

Gadget Cozies are all made with 2 layers of cotton wrapped around 100% cotton batting to keep your iPhone, iPod or other small gadget safe and cute this holiday season. Pair them with an iTunes gift card for an even bigger bang!






Coffee Huggers are also made with 2 layers of fabric and a layer of cushy 100% cotton batting to keep your fingers from getting burnt by super duper hot java. No more cardboard cozies! Yay! Coffee Monsters and Coffee Ninjas are perfect for your nearies and dearies with big personalities and caffeine addiction while the simple prints are great for those with a more subtle coffee love. Pair them with a gift card to your local coffee joint for an extra dose of wake up!








New to the family of BooBoo Beasties are these sneaky little BooBoo Ninjas! Put them in the freezer so they are ready to hiYA! all of the little bumps and bruises that are a daily thing with little ones.



PLEASE NOTE!!!

I am fleeing the cold and heading down to sunny Florida for the holidays this Friday! My last pre-holiday Shipping run will be THIS FRIDAY! Please get any holiday orders in before noon on Friday the 18th! All orders received after this will be mailed out upon my return on December 29th.

1 comment:

Cheryl Arkison said...

I found you through Dooce, now saving for some Crankypants for my own version of a crankypants (referred to as Death Wish in my house.)