Monday, December 14, 2009

Dooce.

If you made your way over here from Heather Armstrong's absosmurfly amazing Dooce blog- welcome! Also? Holyfrak- Heather Armstrong put Crankypants on the Dooce blog!

Of course once I saw this I immediately sat down and read through my last month of posts only to realize that this has to have been the most boring few months of blog posting ever and I am not, nor will I ever be nearly as entertaining as Heather Armstrong. I used to be funny. Pinky swear. Facebook has sucked all the funny out of my blog because posting there is such instant gratification. There is a reason I make baby clothes, people. Instant. Gratification.

Anyhoo. Feel free to poke around! There are all these links over there on the left to take you to the shops and galleries and whatnot.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I put a link to your website on my blog too. I am not as funny as dooce either. I thought I was once but nope, not so much.
Success to you and I'm hoping to get my daughter in some cranky pants and btw they are totally worth the money I just don't have any,
Jen