Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Shop West Asheville!

If any of my local folks are looking for something to do this weekend, come on down to Shop West Asheville and show out little piece of town some lurve! Shops and eateries up and down Haywood will have all sorts of specials, music, fancy window displays and whatnot. There are several artisan markets with local vendors as well. I'll be showing at the Shaolin Kung Fu studio across the street from The Sunny Point. The Sunny Point will be open for stuffed french toast at 11 (actually 8:30 but I know none of you will be up then, right?). The market starts at noon. I'm just sayin'. I will be spending the rest of the week working on stocking stuffers for the table- BooBoo Ninjas!, Coffee Monsters, pockets and pouches and thingamajigs (I'll also have longies and loungewear and beasties as usual).

Come down and see me!

No comments: