Monday, October 13, 2008

The Nintya, The Pintya and The Sanyta Maddddddiya!

Apparently, those were the names of Christopher Columbus's 3 ships. You didn't know that? You must have never heard a 5 year old try to say them with a Spanish accent. Comedy gold.

I am so happy that customers keep sending me pictures of their little Crankified beasties! Here are a couple of Ms. Anna. Too. Cute.




I also FINALLY finished poor, patient Aimee's Autumn multi-stripes. I love them and think they are perfect for the season. I hope you like them, Aimee!





And with that, I am officially into October. And with that, let's launch the First Ever Crankypants Photo Contest! I'll make another post for it, though. It's just that important...

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!!! I love them and can't wait!!!!!!!! The blue should go well with his eyes!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!! Aimee's Crankys are tdf cute! WOW WOW WOW!! Really stunning Amy!

Anonymous said...

Ack!! I looove Aimee's pair! I am dying to see what Pete's pair looks like!