Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

A big, fat, roly poly Congratulations to my awesome brother, Jason, and sister in law, Kirstin, on the birth of their second son last night 'round about 8:30 after...22hours of labor! Kirstin is a rock star!

Welcome to the world Joseph Edward!!! I can't wait to meet you!

Seriously, I am DYING down here-900 miles away. Anyone near Burlington? Want to drop off some groceries and shower that baby with love for me?

No, you're right. That would be weird.

We'll meet him at Christmas, since this is our year to be in CT, yay! I just looked through some old pictures and found Henry meeting my older nephew, Sam, for the first time. Say it with me...



Awwwwwww...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats auntie! and cousin and uncle!

physlet said...

Awwwwwww... how sweet! Congrats to your brother and rockstar sister-in-law (22 hours- ouch), and post pics as soon as they send you some.