Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Mystery of the Hiking Relative

That's what I'd call it if it were a Nancy Drew book, but it's really just a silly little mystery I need help solving.

Someone posted on a message board that her mom went hiking with a relative of mine in the recent past and they chatted about knitting. Her mom doesn't really remember the details and I can't for the life of me think of who this person could be. The hike was in NH, some sort of group hike thing. The poster said her mom and this 'relative' talked about knitting and she had all the inside scoop about Crankys. My mom thought it might be a friend of hers from work, but the name didn't ring any bells with the poster's mama. This person said about her mom: "She keeps saying Heather -- lives in NH, teaches college, has two little ones, one named Gracie." I seriously can't place it.

Heather! If you're out there! Tell me who you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo she posted about it on DS maybe do a search!

Lindy