Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wait List/ Pre-Order, Etc..

Holy cow, this wait list is proving to be a force to be reckoned with!

At this point, if your name was posted on the wait list blog, you should have gotten an email from me regarding the wait list and/or pre-ordering. Or both. If you are on the blog list and didn't get an email, please let me know! It has been so long that emails are bouncing back, have changed, I can't find some folks, etc. I pruned the list of everyone I've contacted so far (I think, lol).

I've been at the computer for 3 hours this morning, so I need to take a break and get some knitting done. I'll be back for a second round of wait list stuff this afternoon.

Thanks for everyone's continued patience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you meant the classic wait list, I haven't gotten any e-mails... :(
my e-mail is daronml[at]yahoo.com if you don't have it anymore! :)