Monday, January 28, 2008

So Long January!

I finished my last custom order of the month this morning, Tiffany's little blue crabs. She really liked the color scheme of the popular black, green and blue monster, but she also really like the crab design so I smooshed the two together to create her longies. I had to modify the crab a bit because they are for a brand spankin' new little guy, but I think they turned out awesome.



I am going to try to spend the next few days regrouping, making some monster bibs and getting ready for the upcoming stockings at Venus Vanguard and K&F Shops.

I only ended up seeing one school today after all. I thought it was going to be more of a 20 minute dealio so I decided to get some work done before I headed out. I was at that school for an hour and a half! By the time I was done, the open house hours were pretty close to ending. I was hoping to see the other two tomorrow but Henry's teacher said he ran a low grade fever and had a pretty bad cough today so he might end up staying with me tomorrow. I thought he had licked that cold, but apparently not. Poor little guy.

No comments: