Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Meet The Fam.

I know I should wait until they are done to post pictures, but these guys have been begging me for a photo op. They sit and stare at me from my kitchen/sewing table and I can no longer help myself.






They are made out of 100% cotton print fabric and terry with a layer of undyed 100% cotton batting wedged in between for a little extra absorbency. The red bottom lip is a food catching pocket that unsnaps for easy clean up. The idea of doing a finger sweep on a bib pocket makes me gag. I forgot to take a picture of it, but each pocket snaps down to reveal a little red terry heart full of monstery love that says (figuratively, there is no actual voice box in the bib) "Thank you for dropping all of you food into my mouth, you messy little thing". They will also all have snap closures at the neck, I am just waiting for my mail carrier to drop my loverly new snap press on my anxiously awaiting door step.

Look for these guys on my HC and Etsy shops sometime early next month.

6 comments:

Jonesy said...

These are freakin' ADORABLE!!! I have recently gotten completely frustrated with "store-bought" bibs. I was on the search for an alternative. Functional (with NO velcro) yet fun. I have found it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! Haven't been using bibs for awhile now but may have to buy one just because they're so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Amy...look what you've gone and done to me. Specially when I don't have any money. Shame on you! :)
I need one of those now! That top one is definitely my fave....Enjoy your new snap press...

anniebel said...

Oh! Those came out so cute! I lvoe them!

Trendy Tots said...

These are fantastic! I can't wait until you have them in your shop. I would love to feature them on Trendy Tots once thy are available.

Jessie said...

Those are the cutest thing that I have seen! I love snap necks too - Amy you are so talented!

Happy New Year!