Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feed Burner...

At a meeting of the crafty minds last night, my sister in scissors, Jess from Quilt Baby told me about a cool little bit of blogging goodness called Feed Burner. It is kind of like Bloglines, but it seems to be more customizable or something. I don't know. She is way more tech savvy than I am so it is going to take me a million years to figure it out because I would still be using a typewriter if I could get away with it. ANYWAY. If you look over there, to the left, under Crankypants Links, you'll see a place you can subscribe to this blog through Feed burner. Someone go do it and let me know how it is.

In other news, HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY ADELLA! Adella is one of Henry's oldest buds and the most artistically talented 4 year old I know. Have a great day!

No comments: