Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Later Gators!

In a few hours we will be all packed up in the car and on our way to the Sunshine State. I can't say that I am looking forward to the drive, but I have been scraping ice off of my windshield for the past couple of days, so the warm weather will be nice. We are hoping to make it a bit more than halfway tonight and then we'll finish up the trip tomorrow morning. We are staying at Kyle's uncle's house tomorrow night and then we'll be in Miami until Sunday (barring any emergencies that come up with his grandmother) so I will only have internet access through my phone until Sunday evening. If I have service I'll try to answer super important stuff (if there is any) right away, but otherwise you won't hear from me until at least Sunday night. I have my knitting gear all packed up so I am hoping to get some work done while I'm gone, but I probably won't be able to post photos or ship until I get back.



I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't ya want to stop in through T'ville, GA to give me some knitting instructions? haha..

Enjoy your trip..its certainly warmer down this way. I should NOT be wearing short sleeves this close to Christmas..