Sunday, September 30, 2007

For the Newbies...

I've been getting some emails and whatnot, so I thought I'd go ahead and post the crazyass midnight what-is-she-trying-to-do-to-us-making-us-stay-up-so-late guidelines for ordering tonight.

I open for custom orders via email (info[at]crankypantshome[dot]com) on the first of each month. All you have to do is email me on the first letting me know that you would like to place a custom order. I take as many orders as I can for the month (usually I sell out at midnight EST-my computer is set to the US Time Clock, you can find it here) and everyone else goes on a waiting list. It starts all over again each month. I know it is crazy, but it is the only way that works for the time being. Crankypants longies run from $68-85 and shorties from $48-65 depending on measurements and design. I do my very best to complete all custom orders the month the order is taken so, depending where you fall on the list, turnaround time is anywhere between 1-5 weeks. If you have any other questions please feel free to email.

I am going to be out for most of the afternoon, but I should be back by eveningish (I should totally work for Websters, I kick booty at making up words) so I'll answer all emails then.

I hope everyone is out enjoying this Fall day! I was so excited yesterday when Henry asked to watch something before he laid down for his "little rest" and found that Nick Jr., Noggin and The Disney Channel all had signs up saying "We aren't putting any shows on right now because you should be outside playing". How awesome is that???? It makes me hate them just a little bit less for inventing Oobi and The Wiggles...

No comments: