Monday, August 27, 2007

"Zeee Leeeeest, Master!"

Or, more correctly, The Master List. I am trying to figure out the best way to do this and am coming up blank so I'm just going to wing it.

The Rules

1. The wait list is only for the three classic Crankypants designs in their classic colors.





They come in 4 standard sizes:

3-6 months, 15-17" waist, 15-16" rise, 6.5" inseam
6-12 months, 16-18" waist, 16-17" rise, 8" inseam
12-18 months, 17-19" waist, 17-18" rise, 9" inseam
18-24 months, 18-20" waist, 18-19" rise, 10" inseam

I have had a lot of requests for "girly" colors in the classic designs. I'm thinking it over. I don't see why it won't work, but I'm not sure I want to commit to it quite yet. Shorties won't be a problem, use 1/3 of the longies inseam as a shorties inseam. This is stuff we can figure out when your turn gets closer so don't stress about it too much.

2. I have no clue what the wait time is going to be. My partner in crime and I are going to just work through them as quickly as possible. I am working on a way to keep the list posted so you can check your progress, but that is as close as I am going to be able to get to a turnaround time. If you are at the end somewhere, don't worry! I am going to use this list as a master, so the first shipment from Nepal (assuming that is going to work out-positive thinking, right?) will go towards filling this list.

3. I have gone back and forth about ordering more than one pair at a time. I think I am going to hold you to one pair. After your order for the first pair is filled I'll be happy to put you right back on the end of the list. I think that is only fair.

4. Folks are concerned that the size they need will change by the time their turn comes. I will email you when it is getting close to confirm all of the details you gave me in your original request. If you need to change sizing or want to change design at that point, that is totally cool with me. I just wanted to get a basic idea of what sizes are in the highest demand.

5. THIS IS NOT A LIST FOR CUSTOMS! It is also not replacing my current customs system. The customs system is the same as always, except that I won't be offering any BIN customs on Hyena Cart anymore.

6. The list is currently 86 people long. I don't want to type it all out until I have a way to manage it that you guys can keep up with. It will be up by the time I go to bed tonight, I promise! I just have to figure out how to make it public without you guys having to always come back to a certain blog post. I am trying to see if I can put it on the sidebar in a different way. Hang in there, I know you guys are curious!

I think that's it for now. Let me know if I missed anything!

No comments: