Sunday, May 13, 2007

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

Henry fell asleep in the car at 6 this evening. He was out before we even hit the highway. I am likely to join him before too long. What a fun, tiring weekend. I wish I wasn't being thrown right into end of grade testing this coming week. But... 3 weeks of school left, woo!

The rock building guy really inspired people to create little rock sculptures and thing in the creek. This is how it looked mid-afternoon today:



Henry as Spiderman :



The usual suspects (McKai, Garrett and Henry):



Billy Jonas went smashingly. I had 3 kids show up, which was a good number for me. They had the instruments they made and they were so proud to play them on stage with Billy. They did a great job. It was something that was so far out of their comfort zone and they did it with grace and humor. I was really proud of them.

I am too tired to write anything more. Hopefully I will have some fluffy pictures for you soon. Night night.

1 comment:

liz said...

looks like a blast! henry is a way cuter spiderman than tobey mcguire.
sounds like everyone had fun, and i love those rock sculptures!