Monday, April 30, 2007

Two Hours and Counting...

...until the midnight craziness. I have to warn everyone- I have to be up and out (and have Henry ready and fed and off to school) by 7:30 tomorrow morning so I might not be able to send out May Custom Spot notifications until after I get home at about 12:30pm. I will TRY to send out notices to those who got slots before I leave, but I'm not pinky swearing on it.

I just added another pair of monkey shorties and a couple of colorway shorties to the HC stocking tomorrow. Here are pictures of the 2 colorways:





I love that crazy varigated yarn. It is technically "heavy worsted" weight but it feels very light and breathable. I took the shot of it on the skein so you could see how mysterious it was. I had no idea how it was going to knit up. I'm really happy with it.

I always start getting nervous about now on the night before the first. I wish I could stay up with y'all and see how the midnight thing shakes out but if I did that my third graders would eat me alive tomorrow in my sleep deprived state. They sense weakness and pounce. I've seen it before. Not pretty.

Off to bed for me. Good luck mamas!!!

No comments: