Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Customs List

I thought I was going to kick back and relax in May. I was going to take 3 custom orders, plus the 2 HC customs, plus my 3 Mahar slots and I was going to give myself time to knit some cool in stock ideas that I've been kicking around. I was just going to saaaaiiiiil through May (especially since I am still scrambling to finish my April orders, lol).

When my alarm went off at 6 this morning, I stumbled out to the computer to find 54 emails waiting for me. 5. 4. emails. I spent the last hour going through them and ended taking 6 instead of the 3 I had planned on. Emails have been sent out to the folks who made the May list, so hopefully that will mean a little less competition for the HC slots later this morning. I won't have time to send out the wait list email before I leave for work (in a half hour and I am still in my pjs, lol) so if you didn't get an email from me this morning and you want a slot-go for the HC ones. I have a wait list going, with Billi at the top, but I can't say that I expect to get to it this month. It is the last month of school and things are about to get crazy around here again.

I'll be at work until about 12:30 this afternoon, so I won't be returning any emails until then. Good luck everyone!

No comments: