Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Preview is UP!

I just put a preview up at Hyena Cart. There will be some other things stocked throughout the week, but the gist of it is there. HC's photo uploading is being persnickity with me, so I couldn't upload pictures of the monster booty shorts, but I'll give it another try later.

Kristine's Jolly Roger loooooooooongies are done:


That 12" inseam took forever, and weaving in all of those ends set me back a bit, but they are done! Yay! They'll be in the mail tomorrow. I am midway through Jen's black monster booty and they yarn for Lindy's bright yellow monster booty is currently drying in my bathroom. This was a rough month for some reason and I am scrambling at the end here. I still have 4 pairs on my April list, so there is a chance I might have to carry over a bit into May. I am going to take much fewer custom orders in May so I can get ready for my first FEAST stocking, so be quick if you are gunning for a slot next week. The FEAST stocking is going to have a "summer vacation" theme, so I am going to have to sit and think about what I am going to do. I am not really a theme kinda girl, so I might just baaaarely fit in there. I am also starting a collaboration with my good friend Jess from Quilt Baby for my next stocking. Things are in the works, my friends.

Henry had a field trip to a farm yesterday. I asked him if he had a good time and he said "Yeah. It was fun but very stinky". True dat.

No comments: