Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bridgette's Rainbow-y Monster Shorties

Bridgette's rainbow monster shorts went into the mail this morning. I love them. They are my first pair of black monsters and I think they rock. The dark background really makes the eyes pop.


Don't let this picture fool you, it was cold out today! I am just a wuss, though. My parents got 10" of snow. Yikes! I am afraid my daffodils have been done in. To combat this unwelcome meteorological development, Henry and I planted a little indoor herb garden in a peat pellet tray and set it up on the windowsill in the kitchen.

We didn't get mail today. Pth. My husband tried to convince me that there must not be mail service on St. Patrick's Day. Not only is that just silly, but I went to the post office this morning to mail off those shorties, so I know there was mail service. I think our mail carrier only delivers when she feels like it. This wouldn't be so horrible if I wasn't waiting for 15 skeins of wonderful, wonderful yarn that I ordered from Web's last week. I want my yarn!


I mean, come ON. 10, 000 frolicking Golden Retriever puppies can't out cute this kid.

No comments: