Tuesday, January 02, 2007

January Customs List

You know when you type something and no matter how many times you change it, it still looks like it's spelled wrong? That's how I feel about the word January right now. Weird.

Okay, so all of my January customs slots were gobbled right up on the first of the year! Here is how it looks at the moment:

1. Andrea
2. Britton
3. Britton
4. Britton
5. Heidi
6. Erika
7. Melissa
8. Lacey

Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of each pair as they are completed. Yesterday I thought there might be a slight chance that I would have time for more than these 8 slots (and whatever Mahar throws me) this month, but it looks like we are moving February 1!!! It is kind of silly, we'll be moving about 4 doors down the street (if it happens-cross your fingers!) but we'll have a lot more space and a cute little house instead of an apartment. We love this neighborhood, so we'll be happy to be sticking around. It looks like we just have to get through the application process. It isn't like we have anything horrible in our history so it shouldn't be a problem, but we are trying not to get our hopes up until we actually sign a lease.

It really stinks that I have been banished to the laptop because I don't have access to any of my pictures here. I'll have to wait until tomorrow when my IPod obsessed husband is still at work (I only work half days) to update with pictures. I wanted to do it today, but I forgot that I had volunteering after work.

Okay. It's official. I'm babbling. Ignore me. Pictures tomorrow. Pinky swear.

No comments: