Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Big Photo Post

Okay, so I'm sure some of you have been wondering where I have been and why I haven't been taking orders for such a long time. Here is why.

Andrea's Dump Truck and Monster Booty:



Elmo...er..."Little Red Monster" Longies:



4 Pairs for Pari:



Misty's Micky Longies (they came with a pair of Sock Monkey Longies too, but I didn't snap a picture of those):



Adrienne's USC Longies:



And a pair of Minnesota Twins longies for my friends Kate and Adam's baby shower:



Timmi's Logo Longies (they also came with another pair I didn't photograph):



A set for a Fiber Arts Avengers auction:

(shirt hand stenciled and painted by my friend Liz)



Traci's Monster Booty (which looks much cuter on her little one's tukas, but I didn't ask permission to post it here):



I also had a bunch of orders through Mahar Dry Goods and a handful of longies I never got pictures of, so it has been a busy couple of months! I have also been working on a little side project with Robert from Mahar which should be coming to frution soon I hope.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: