Thursday, August 24, 2006

Grrrr...

Hey mamas. I just wanted to right a quick note while the bean is otherwise occupied to let you know that my email server is down so I don't have access to my email account right now. AH! I am a complete email junkie and I haven't been able to check all day, it is driving me crazy. If you have emailed me today with any new info and are in a hurry to hear back from me, go ahead and post a comment, pretty please. I couldn't get the high speed company to give me an ETA on when they thought it might be back up, so...I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Sorry for any inconveneience!
amy.

OH, I think I have figured out how to add your email to a list so you get an email when I update this thang. If you want me to try it, put your email in the comments. I'll delete the addresses in the comments as soon as I add them to the list.

No comments: