Thursday, August 24, 2006

Customs List, etc.

*yawn*

Good morning, all. So how about Project Runway last night! Man, I wanted to love Jeffery because he looks like someone I'd get along with, but he was so mean to that poor mama! I have been liking him less and less as the season went on, but that sealed the deal for me. Jeffery. Pth. I hope Michael takes the whole thing.

Anyway...

My tiny man has started preschool this week.


Can you tell that having mama drop him off is already a complete embarrassment to him? *sob* Yes, he is only 3 (going on 13), but he was ready to go. I have had to drag him out of there every afternoon this week. This means that I will likely be blabbering on about missing him terribly over the beginning of this blog experiment. But now, let's get down to business.

I want to start by saying that I have no idea what I'm doing. That might be a bad thing to open with, but you will find out sooner or later anyway, right? When it comes to knitting-I am on top of it. When it comes to dealing with customers-I am pretty dern good. But I don't know how other WaHMs run their customs lists and I stink at computers. That is why I am using a template instead of some fancy pants blog lookin' thing. I am going to try to bribe my SIL to fancy it up for me a bit, but until then, you are stuck with me. If you have any suggestions about how you like a list to be organized or run, feel free to comment.

Here goes:
Kate S.- Here is where I am on your monkey longies.

They should be done today and ship tomorrow but I'm not going to pinky swear or anything. It might take until Saturday, but they'll be out soon.

Keri B.- I just got your bright blue yarn yesterday and am super excited to get started.
Shannon L.- I should be able to lengthen the bottoms of those longies sometime this weekend and get them out early next week.
Lene M.- Waiting to hear your design ideas
Adrienne W.-Getting ready to talk about colors.
Andrea
Christina
Stephannie

In addition to this customs list I am trying to get geared up for Fall, and especially Halloween. I have some cool Halloween designs floating around in my head and would like to stock the HC with them sometime in mid-September. I also have a HUGE storage container overflowing with the softest and most beautiful merino wool I have ever knit with, so I am anxious to knit that up as well.


This was taken in icky indoor lighting, but you get the gist.

Okay. I need to get some coffee and get some work done. I hope everyone has a good day and please, please, please feel free to leave me a comment. I'll respond to you, I promise! I'm also going to try to figure out how you can subscribe to this blog so you get and email when I update, but...see above about how bad I am with computers.

2 comments:

Photo Booth Girl said...

Well, I don't know about anyone else..but I'm uber impressed! I can barely keep up our family blog and I don't work at home (well, whatever-I work 24/7 of course) but you know, no business! Beautiful child, awww love that hair!

Anonymous said...

Amy, you work FAST, girl!! (And the pants look adorable!) - Kate :)