Monday, July 19, 2010

July, July...

I can't believe how this summer is flying by! I still haven't managed to post pictures form the MI leg of our trip so let's start there, shall we?


Danny and Jack give Henry a lesson in charades..


You got it!


Kett family portrait- goofy version.


Henry's little cousin, Drew.


I :heart: ice cream.


Waiting for the parade to start. The Indian River, MI Fourth of July Parade is a true small town event.


Tubing with Dad on Mullett Lake.


FASTER!!!


I will get around to posting all about The Big Crafty, July customs and upcoming shows soon, but for now I have to continue to attempt to play catch up. Vacation was a blast but it has sure left me scrambling! There are a ton of Fall shows I need to apply for, Henry's belated 7th birthday to plan (can you believe he's 7?!), taekwondo testing for my yellow-green belt to prep for and getting ready to take over as president of the PTO next month. Phew!

'Til then!

No comments: