Thursday, April 01, 2010

Happy April!

I tried to think up some wicked awesome April Fools joke to play on everyone but I couldn't come up with anything good so I'll just post the customs list instead!

Caroline C.
Dawn W.
Janel N.

Congrats, you all have custom slots for April, let the ideas flow! Since shorties weather is finally arriving I may have osme extra time to squeeze an extra pair in at the end of the month. If this is the case I will draw another name from the custom requests and let you know.

Also, don't forget about the custom auctions that started today on the HC. And if that wasn't enough Crankypants, I'll be stocking a little something at Venus Vanguard's "Gotta Get Away" stocking tonight at 8pmEST!

My folks just touched down for a long weekend with us and then we are going to hop in the car and finish out our Spring Break in Florida with the in laws, so email returns may be a little slower than usual.

If you aren't already a member of the I :heart: Crankypants group on Facebook, go ahead and join! It's a great way to keep up with the haps at Crankypants World HQ!

No comments: