Friday, November 06, 2009

Make Up.

What a busy day. And I'm ready for bed. I think this calls for bullet points.

* The meeting with Randy Jones from Home Depot couldn't have gone better. He made no promises but sounded confident that they could help us with making the playground a possibility. We'll know more in a few weeks, but until then I will be happy and optimistic!

* My folks are here! We stuffed our faces at Nona Mia and enjoyed each others' company. I am so happy to have them close by and am really looking forward to the weekend of gorgeous weather ahead! Tomorrow we are going to hit the West End Bakery, tae kwon do and the City Market for some local goodness. Also...

* I have heat! That means that this weekend marks moving day! I am going to start moving some furniture out to the studio tomorrow afternoon and hope to be totally moved in by the end of the week! I still need a couch. Thrifting will be in full effect very shortly.

* I am going to bed.

No comments: