Thursday, November 06, 2008

MONSTER BABY ATTACKS CITY!




You might remember the amazing pictures of Kimya and Panda in her Crankypants that I posted a couple of months ago. Rebecca from Catchlights NW is at it again with these amaaaaaaazing photos of Bear putting the smack down on Block City in a Crankypants Monster Bib. These photos made me giggle out loud and do a little happy dance. So. Cute.

Rebecca also captured some sweet moments with a little cutie in one of the smaller infant sized Monster Bibs.




If you live in the Portland area and want some truly exceptional photographs of your kids, I can't recommend her more highly.

3 comments:

anniebel said...

Adorable! Just adorable and the boots! Love them!

physlet said...

Awww, so cute. I might have some cute photos, too, if A hadn't spent the time she was *supposed* to be eating her vegetables yesterday pulling all of the strings out of the terrycloth eyes on her bib... our poor monster has seen better days.

Monica said...

OMG! My Bear! Amy, I can not tell you how much fun we had with Rebecca...Emma is on her blog if you'd like to peek. ;)
Thanks for such an awesome experience!