Sunday, November 30, 2008

December.

I can't believe it is here already!

I have decided that after a crazy stressful month I am all but taking December off to catch up on customs, rectify and reconfigure the Peru situation and spend some serious time with my family. Henry has 2 weeks off of school and I want to be able to enjoy them with him. We'll also be traveling to CT and VT to see my extended family and meet my brand new nephew. I don't want to be thinking about anything but enjoying their company while I'm there.

So. I will be taking just one wee little custom via email lottery tomorrow. I'll also be doing one auction on Hyena Cart, but the shop is in the midst of a revamp so I'm not sure if it will be able to go up tomorrow or not. I will definitely keep you updated. I'll also be checking in with Peru in the morning so hopefully I'll have some good news to relay on that front as well.

I am glad to have the boys back to school tomorrow (barring a snow day-please no snow day!). Henry is tired of being cooped up with us (it is truly gross outside) and is a total spazmatron. He has been bouncing off the walls all day. I think we even have a field trip this week! We did manage to get out and see Bolt this weekend. It was fabulous, I would definitely recommend it. I laughed out loud more than once and was happy to see they can still pull off a movie that entertain kids and adults without throwing in a bunch of poop humor or thinly veiled sexual innuendo. That stuff drives me nuts. It was. the. awesooomeeeeest!

Alright, off to bed with me. Sleep tight.

No comments: