Sunday, October 05, 2008

Why...

...do I have to wake Henry up and drag him out of bed every single week day at 7 for school, but somehow he manages to wake up at 6:30 every single weekend day?

*yawn*

A little over 2 hours and I'll be off to the rally. I. can't. wait. For all of my Asheville peeps, I'll be (wo)manning the concession booth on the 'home team' side of the stadium- stop by and say hi! Susannah, I'll be sending 'get in the gates' mojo your way, mama!

For those of you who don't have the opportunity to get to a rally in your area, you can get show a little love with this super cute stuff I just found over at Clear Hills Honey:



WaHMs, lip balm AND Obama? Can it get any better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks mama! We are leaving here in a bit and hopefully will get in and be able to keep myself upright and awake. Hope to see you there! Susannah