Friday, October 03, 2008

Updatey Goodness

Whew-what a week. Yesterday really kicked my tush all over the place. I was in Henry's room until 9, ran home and showered for my oh-so-pleasant girly doctor experience at 10, the off to Target to get gloves for our morning walks to school (Br.) and baking supplies. I ran home and worked for an hour and change, then off to pick up Henry. We sat and did the last of the weekly homework, baked and decorated 30 some odd toad stool cupcakes and then walked them back down to school to help set up for the bake sale/cook out/kickball game at 5:30. That lasted until 7:30ish, when I put Henry to bed and knit in front of the Veep debates as long as we could stand to watch it (approximately 20 minutes) and thanked the TiVo gods for letting us watch Dirty Sexy Money a day late. As a side note: I love Peter Krause like whoa, but what the heck was up with his haircut in that episode?

This weekend I was supposed to have a little girls' getaway with some friends, but I had to bow out at the last minute because... Barack Obama is here! He is having a rally at the high school on Sunday and I can't miss it. We will be waking up at the crack of dawn to make sure we get in. Woot!

Aimee- I have them bum of your longies done and am waiting for yarn to come in for one of your stripe colors.

Marissa-I'm working on leg #1.

Dawn- Your yarn is dry and I'll get started asap.

I am going to work my fingers off this weekend to try to get as much done and shipped by Monday as I can. Thanks to everyone for their patience!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Amy, I saw your toad stool cupcakes on flickr, they're adorable! I wanted to let you know that you've been tagged! If you'd like to play, you can see the details on my blog :)

Aimee said...

Hey Amy,

Take your time girly! It is still warm here in TX ;)