Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Me! Me! Me!

I know everyone has their mind focused firmly on the big election coming up this November-health care, the world economy, foreign policy, social issues...Sure they're all important. But there is something happening right here in Asheville that needs your attention. That's right. The BlogAsheville awards are open for voting.



I have been nominated in the "Best Craft Blog" category (the very first category on the ballot). You do not have to be an Asheville resident to vote (but you can only vote once, please) and you do not have to vote in every category. So what the heck are you waiting for?

VOTE NOW!

[I know the picture up there says 'Click to Vote' but it doesn't actually work so click the link directly above instead. What? It's "Best Craft Blog", not "Most Tech Savvy Blog". Jeez.]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote has been cast.

P.S.

I wrangled in 4 more votes from my knitting group...ahhhh peer pressure, works everytime!

KidTaster said...

Awesome! Just make sure they are all from different IP addresses. Thanks so much mama! :)

Unknown said...

What a fun blog you have and cranky pants, they are hilarious. Wish my son was still little enought to wear them.

Monica said...

Cast my vote!! Go Amy!

Jodi Rhoden- Short Street Cakes said...

done and done. see you at the thingimajig.