Friday, September 26, 2008

Holy Awesome Pictures, Batman!

Sorry, I have been listening to the dulcet strains of LEGO Batman on the Wii for the past 3 days straight and it is finally getting to my brain.

I mentioned this a while ago, but a little while back I hooked the most talented and wonderful Rebecca from Catchlights NW and the most talented and wonderful Ms. Kimya and Panda Dawson up for a Crankytastic photo shoot way out yonder in Olympia, WA. Can you believe I get to have anything to do with these two amazing women? Yeah-me neither. I just got the disc of photos from Rebecca and if you will pardon me while I let my New England show, they are wicked cool. Capital Wicked, capital Cool.









I know some of you are Kimya fans, so I thought I'd give you a handy dandy link to buy her new kids' album Alphabutt. Just in case you didn't know about it. My favorite track? Little Monster Babies. Go figure.

2 comments:

anniebel said...

Great Pics! They are all great but I especially like the last one! That is awesome!

Holden's Landing said...

I love the pics Amy. I can't pick a favorite, but that third one is too cute!!!

I am tagging you tonight with 7 things meme, a getting to know you type thing. Rules are on my blog if you want to participate. I was tagged this morning.