Thursday, May 01, 2008

May Customs List

Well mamas. I think it is time to have your husbands start entering for you! We have a Papa in the list for the third month in a row! Last time I think I ruined a surprise, so I'm going to wait until after I email to post his name...

Jason
Sandra K-S
Beth B.
Cristi B.
Lisa S.

I'll be composing the emails and getting them out asap, so if you see your name an initial up there and aren't sure if it is you or not-look for an email in about 10 minutes. And don't forget to check your spam folder!

Also, not to add to the woes of those who didn't make it this month, but as a head's up, I wanted to let folks know that because my little man will be home for the summer and we'll be doing a lot of traveling and hanging out, I will be taking fewer custom orders in June and July. This is my last summer before he heads off to Kindergarten, so I'm planning on making it count. I hope everyone understands.

No comments: