Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy May Day!

Which means two things. First and foremost:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

The most recent pictures I have are of him and my little nephew Sam.



Best. Pepere. Ever.

And to give you a little smile while you are taking a break from answering 7 gazillion emails at work, here are some pictures of Henry's last soccer game. Look at him actually trying to get the ball!





For a minute anyway...



Secondly, the first of the month means customer ordering time! Here's the spiel for the newbs:

I open for custom orders via email (info[at]crankypantshome[dot]com) on the first of each month. All you have to do is email me on the first between 10am and 12 noon EST letting me know that you would like to place a custom order. I take as many orders as I can for the month (using a random number generator). It starts all over again each month. I know it is crazy, but it is the only way that works for the time being. Crankypants longies run $78+ and shorties $50+ depending on measurements and design. I do my very best to complete all custom orders the month the order is taken so, depending where you fall on the list, turnaround time is anywhere between 1-5 weeks. I do ship anywhere in the world for an additional charge depending on destination. Please note: Insurance is ALWAYS offered. If you choose not to get insurance, I can't be responsible for anything that might happen between my hands and your doorstep.

I also finally got around to photographing and listing all the bibs from yesterday, so they are up for grabs at 10 this morning. We are coming up on our primary here in NC, so I thought I'd give the monsters a little political twist this time around. I took advantage of early voting, but for all of you other NC Dems out there-don't forget to vote on Tuesday! Okay. PSA over. Happy shopping!

No comments: