Friday, February 01, 2008

Horrible News

Kyle's dad just called to let us know that his little sister Cindy, our favorite aunt, has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor and will be entering hospice tomorrow. She has declined medical intervention and will be spending whatever time is left at home with her amazing husband, Jamie. We may or may not fly down to Dallas to spend some time with her, I'll keep anyone in the middle of an order with me updated as far as any time that I'll be out of communication. Please hold her and Jamie in your thoughts and send peaceful energy their way.

6 comments:

Eden Haywood-Bird said...

I'm so sorry. Love and light to Cindy. May her last days be filled with bliss.

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, I am so sorry for you and Kyle and his family. My thoughts and prayers are with Cindy and her husband. I hope she finds peace in these days ahead. Susannah

Jaime said...

Oh, I am so sorry. You and your family are very much in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry...prayers for you guys and the family.

Lady Nunn said...

huge and peaceful wishes to you and the family... so many many of them. ** hug **

Jessie said...

I hope that Cindy will be able to enjoy her days with her family. Hugs to you and yours.