Thursday, January 31, 2008

That Time of the Month...

The first has rolled around on us once more, so I'm going to post my little customs blurb for the newbies:

I open for custom orders via email (info[at]crankypantshome[dot]com) on the first of each month. All you have to do is email me on the first between 10am and 12 noon EST letting me know that you would like to place a custom order. I take as many orders as I can for the month (using a random number generator). It starts all over again each month. I know it is crazy, but it is the only way that works for the time being. Crankypants longies run from $75-90 and shorties from $50-65 depending on measurements and design. I do my very best to complete all custom orders the month the order is taken so, depending where you fall on the list, turnaround time is anywhere between 1-5 weeks. I do ship anywhere in the world for an additional charge depending on destination.

I will do my best to do whatever design you have in mind, but I can't promise I can do any design you can come up with. Someone once asked me to do the cover art from Pink Floyd's Animals album, so I have to put that disclaimer in there.

After I pick the customs list tomorrow I'll also let you in on some of the cool stuff I have coming up in February. It is going to be a big month of many stockings, so keep your eyeballs peeled.

No comments: