Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Humpty Hump

Hump Day. What a horrible thing to be called, but I guess Wednesday is used to it by now. This is the time of the week that I start stressing out about all the things I need to get done by the weekend and have to resist running around like a headless chicken. Henry has been waking up at 4:30am with his rocket ship nightmare again, so my poor booty is dragging all over the place. *yawn*

I finished Meg's Monster Booty longies this morning. She wanted to keep them pretty chilled out an neutral and I think they came out great.



The menagerie continues this month and I have a few animals up next. I hope to have the next pair done by the end of the week but they are predicting snow tonight so I might be on Henry duty if they call school. I also feel like I might be coming down with something, but I can't tell for sure if it is cold induced body achiness and tiredness, or if my abdominal and lower back muscles are trying to escape before they are subjected to another round of crunching at the gym.

I have another movie recommendation that is going to sound completely bizarre. It is a documentary called The King of Kong about a guy who is trying to break the world record for high score in Donkey Kong. I know. It sounds ridiculous. I scoffed and rolled my eyes through the first half of the movie but by the end I was seriously rooting for this guy to kick some Kong tail.

No comments: