Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday?

It looks like grey Friday here. The skies are overcast and gross. I finally coerced Kyle into taking Henry out for an adventure, but it would have been much better if we had a nice day to send them out into. I feel kind of bad kicking them out of the house into...that. But it is really hard to get anything done with the little man around and I am a busy little bee.

Justine's girly Monster Booty Longies are going into the mail this afternoon.


I also just listed a kid's knit kit on the Hyena Cart store. I think it came out pretty dern cute and I'll probably be making some more for various holiday stockings here and there.


I hope everyone had as fabulous a Thanksgiving as we did. We built a gingerbread house:


Henry overdosed on Wii:


and then we headed over to an amazing dinner with old and new friends. There were 4 kids under the age of 5 running around the house and we didn't have to break up one fight. Not even a tiff. The adults actually got to sit around and chat and the kids entertained each other. How often does that happen? It was wonderful.

Now off to figure out some present ideas for our early Christmas in CT. Two weeks! I'm in trouble...

1 comment:

anniebel said...

You're not the only one in trouble my dear!!! Yikes! Less than 2 weeks? I'd better get going! Oh....I'd better get some ideas first! Mom