Saturday, October 27, 2007

Warm Fuzzies

Can I just say that you guys rock? Since we started the whole Miracle Diaper lottery thing people have popped out of the woodwork wanting to contribute. Who knew all I had to do was drop a hint about a tee shirt and I would get so many responses!!! The winner of this lottery is going to be the best dressed baby around!

Hmmm... a new Addi Circular Knitting Machine would be nice...

I kid, I kid.

But if anyone has anything to throw into the pot, send me an email. I'm trying to think of the thing that will make the set complete and can't really think of anything, but bring it on!

Seriously, though, thank you to everyone. I think we are going to have to make some kind of form thingie to make sure we get all the listings and whatnot right. Everyone who has offered an item will eventually get an email asking for specifics so we can post the same info about each item included in the lottery. A lot of them are custom, so I think I'll just end up providing the winner's email address to all the contributers and let them arrange their items separately instead of having me in the middle trying to manage it all. We'll see. This was not expected at all so Suzanne and I have to figure out how the whole thing will work. I am not going to separate everything and do multiple lotteries because I am going to be traveling a lot in the next couple of months, my new site is launching next month and it is the holiday season so I honestly just won't have the time to do more than one.

Thanks again for all of your support!

No comments: