Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Later October, Bring it On November!

WooHoo! I finished Jessica's crabby longies, the very last custom order of October, with 8 hours and 20 minutes to spare!



I hope you like them, mama! They'll go out first thing in the morning.

Kyle called me a few hours ago to tell me that he caught a glimpse of Henry trick or treating at school and that he was happy as a clam, dragging a too heavy bag of goodies on the ground behind him. I hope that holds out for our Halloween party and evening trick or treating.

I am applying to The Southern Highland Craft Guild this month and I'm all nervous. Wish me luck! I have no idea what the requirements are yet, I have the application and whatnot coming in the mail. It is a pretty fancy pants thing so I am not sure if I'll fit in or be something they want to include, but it'd be pretty dern cool.

Also:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Yay for hand made!!!

No comments: