Friday, August 31, 2007

Tonight's Midnight Craziness...

I just now remembered that tonight is the night for midnight craziness! I'm going to post the gist one more time in case we have any late comers to the party:

I open for custom orders via email (info[at]crankypantshome[dot]com) on the first of each month. All you have to do is email me on the first letting me know that you would like to place a custom order. I take as many orders as I can for the month (usually I sell out at midnight EST-my computer is set to the US Time Clock, you can find it here) and everyone else goes on a waiting list. It starts all over again each month. I know it is crazy, but it is the only way that works for the time being. Crankypants longies run from $68-85 and shorties from $48-65 depending on measurements and design. I do my very best to complete all custom orders the month the order is taken so, depending where you fall on the list, turnaround time is anywhere between 1-5 weeks. If you have any other questions please feel free to email.

I know some of you have people who are planning on sending emails on your behalf. If you do this, can you please ask them to put your name in the subject line? I know this is kind of late to ask, but I thought I'd put it out there. It would just make it easier for me so I can start deleting emails once I've gotten to you. I really don't want to have to open and read 73 emails all asking for a slot for the same person, kwim? And nope, you can't get more than one slot by having someone help you. Sorry guys!

Good luck to everyone!

No comments: