Friday, August 31, 2007

Ira Glass



If there are any screen printers out there, I would pay good money for a nice I :heart: Ira Glass tee shirt. Just FYI.

Yes, I am aware that I have posted like 20,000 times today. I am trying to stay up until midnight. It doesn't look good, kids. We are on the last This American Life in our ITunes. Maybe I'll take a shower. But if I stay up until midnight I'll actually be staying up until 1-2 doing the list and sending out emails and whatnot. Eh. I'll do my best. At least since tomorrow is Saturday I won't have to go to work at 7am...

My friend Liz sent me the link to this shirt. I think that Henry needs one.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh wow! That shirt is stinking cute! You must get it for Henry! I'm trying tonight and it is hard to stay awake! The only thing keeping me going is the hope of getting my email through first!