Friday, June 01, 2007

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

You guys are even crazier than last month. 75 emails last night. Must get ridiculously large cup of coffee and sort through them. I'll send out the list email as soon as I possibly can but it may take me an hour or so, since Henry will be wanting to, you know... eat and stuff.

I tried to stay up with you guys last night, but I fell asleep on the couch watching a House rerun. Of course as soon as my head hit the pillow, Henry woke up from a bad dream. Poor kid. He has been having sleeping issues since he got out of school and started getting bounced around during the day while we are at work. I'll be happy when next week is over and summer break begins in earnest. Anyway, he woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed at about 6, so my booty is dragging this morning.

Coffee.

*yawn*

1 comment:

Teneik said...

75 emails??? Holy macaroni!!!