Monday, June 18, 2007

One for the Road...

Before I head out to run some last minute errands and head out to our Great Camping Excursion of 2007, I thought I'd pop in and post pictures of Little Miss Monkey's little sister, Little Miss Monster:

This is in early morning light, so pardon the glare...

I also remembered that I didn't post a picture of what I got Kyle for Fathers Day:


For those of you who haven't seen it yet, it is chock full of everything a boy needs to know growing up: how to play marbles, how to tie any knot you can possibly imagine, Morse Code, Naval flags, how to make a rocket, marble paper and identify bogs and trees... the list goes on. Henry has taken to calling it (with no coaching from me, mind you) The Dangerous Book for Boys and Girls so that I can get in on the action. Yeah, he can be pretty awesome sometimes. I also got Kyle (what he really wanted for Fathers Day) an AV cord so that he can hook up the IPod to the TV. Super exciting!

Well, I am off to the grocery store, the post office and then back home to pack the last bits up before we head off on our trip. I am going to take Kristal's monster materials with me, but I don't see much knitting getting done while camping.

Have a good couple of days!!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Okay...I now now what my dream Crankypants for Miss Lily look like! How adorable are those? I am green with envy!

Taryn

Anonymous said...

Once again Amy, you totally outdid yourself! thanks again i cant wait to put those on gracie! I'll be sending pics for sure!
Lindy

liz said...

have a great trip, kett family - i want to hear all about it when you get back!!

oh and - i want to check out that book. i might need to get it for stig too!

Anonymous said...

This book is everywhere lately...I almost got it for J for his birthday...then I heard the author on NPR (they were have the "is it sexist - reinforcing antiquated gender roles" discussion) and now it's on Crankypants!

Have fun camping. Can't wait to see you in less than a month!