Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm not that bright...

So I told you guys that I decided to take extra orders this month because I'm not taking any in July. Well, I knew that it would obviously take me longer and be more work to complete my customs list since I took more orders. What I didn't think through was how much work it would be to try to collect and tweak design and color and measurement information and invoice and collect payment for 13 custom orders all at the same time. Oops. I am at the home stretch, I think. I might still have 4 more people to coordinate with, but I think the bulk of the initial work is done. I went to send Sarah and Nicole their invoices and PayPal won't work for me. Again. Pth. SO hang in there, I'm tryin'!

Tonight a bunch of mama friends are going out for dinner and drinks sans kiddies. I have been wishy washy about attending (especially with FEAST stocking at 8 tonight) but I think I am going to go after all. Henry and I have had a long afternoon. And I just picked him up at 12:45. He fell asleep in the car on the way home, woke up when I put him in his bed... and it kind of snowballed from there. I won't bore you with tales of toddler horror, he is finally "taking a little rest", that's all that matters now. But I could still use a beer. And some mama company.

I was going to post some pictures of our weekend, but I really should get some actual knitting done while Henry is napping. On the needles? Some organic Blue Face Leicester, hand dyed by (and being knitted up for) Kelly from waaaaaaaaaaaay back in May. She is the most patient mama ever, telling me to feel free to bump her for FEAST knitting. Hopefully I can whip them up for her lickity split.

Later gators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you- I am happy you went out (or didyou??). Wish I could have bu a certain someone is backpacking - surprise, surprise...

Hey, by the way, I just tagged you!! Check out my blog for details.

Talk soon...Jess