Friday, June 22, 2007

The Birthday Photo Onslaught Begins...

Well, I cleaned the house and now it's a mess again. So I won't be posting any pictures of the house. BUT...

Kyle made some kick booty vegetarian tamales. I tied all the little ties. Go me!


I also made a big box o' paper pinwheels:


I made them out of funky scrapbooking paper I found at Target and then got big round tacks and pushed the tacks way down into the erasers of sparkly pencils. That way they can play with it until they get bored and then have mom or dad take it apart and they'll have a beautiful glittery pencil to write with. If they were old enough to write. Hm. Henry loves pencils, so I'm hoping the other kids do, too.



And while I'm posting pictures... What could be finer than my new and wonderful Crankypants monster designed by Voz of Fishcakes? 150 of my Crankypants monster designed by Voz of Fishcakes! She just sent me this ginormous batch of awesome stickers to give out to you guys with your orders! I am in love.


I'll probably post a million more times before the party because I am nervous, so prepare yourselves...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy - we had soooo much fun! And those glow sticks actually kept Noah in bed tonight - woohoo!!!