Monday, May 28, 2007

Lots O' Stuff...

Well, hasn't it just been the busiest week!

I finished Ms. Mandy's baggy hipped Rainbow Monster Booty shorties:




Robin's yellow yarn is almost done.

I am to the bottom of the bum of Kristin's super secret surprise longies, so hopefully we'll have a picture of those soon.

I also put the finishing touches on 2 more pairs of Monster Booty shorties for the upcoming Crankypants and FEAST stockings.



Another exciting development is that I got in a small line of custom pirate-y gear from Jess at Quilt Baby ! Here is a sneak peek for all of my faithful blog readers:







There will be more, but I'm not sure where and when it will be available. I am working on some super fancy girly pirate board shorts for my next stocking. Let's see if I can finish them in time. I am excited about them because I am using a technique I've never ever tried before. I hope you guys like it.

Kyle and I also got to leave Henry with our friend Tommy and go see the Pirates of the Carribean movie on Saturday night. Johnny was genius as always, but I could have shaved 45 minutes and about 10 million dollars worth of special effects and been perfectly fine with it. Also, am I the only one that thinks Kiera Knightly looks like if she purses her lips any harder her cheekbones might implode? It bugged me the whole movie. Anyway...

1 comment:

anniebel said...

Hey
Everything looks great! I like the new additions. So Cute.