Saturday, March 31, 2007

Holy Late Preview, Batman!

A preview for tomorrow's customs slots is finally up at Hyena Cart.

You'll notice that the 'heavier wetting' option is included in the custom slot description this month. I picked nice, bright colors so that we could all shake off the last of the end-of-winter blues.



Of course my regular 100% merino wool will be available as well.

I can't believe how quickly this month flew by. I can't wrap my brain around the fact that it is already the last day of the month and the craziness is due to start again at midnight tonight. Tomorrow will be a whirlwind of emailing everyone back and starting the process of planning out everyone's April orders. That and hauling all of our gajillion loads of laundry to a laundromat because our washer pooped out mid-cycle the other day. I will bring my knitting and my IPod and it will probably actually end up being a nice chunk of alone time.

Friday we will be packing up the family and heading down to Florida to visit the in laws for Spring Break. We are literally counting down the days. FEAST's summer stocking is going to have a "What I Did on My Summer Vacation" type of a theme, so I will be looking all around for inspiration. I thought I might have trouble fitting in with a theme, but I have a few ideas rolling around in my noggin.

Okay, I am off to start the legs of Ms. Erika's super secret capris. Actually, I have to wind a few 440yd. skeins of yarn into center pull balls before the actual knitting starts, so it may be a while...

Have a good day, everyone. I'll see some of you at midnight. Good luck!

No comments: