Friday, February 02, 2007

Whoooaaaah mamas!

Well, what a crazy two days it has been around here. As most of you know, I opened for custom orders yesterday. When I set the custom list to open on the first of every month I never imagined that it would end up to be a midnight ordering frenzy! I knew a couple of mamas were joking around about staying up until midnight to order, but I didn't think I would get such a flood of requests. The list opened and closed at midnight, it just blows my mind.

And it goes a little something like this-hit it:

The King Adrock
Seanna
Seanna
Paully
Amanda
Gina

and the 2 Hyena Cart folks:
Janine
Mollie

Okay, this entry has been saved as a draft for a while and I didn't get back to it as quickly as I'd have like to. Sorry 'bout that!

Moving has been hectic and kind of nightmare-ish, but Henry finally seems to be settling in and we are getting there. I am looking forward to making an IKEA run and getting this place looking more homey. Right now it still has the old lady vibe of the owner. We need some cool curtains and rugs and we will be all set.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some new pictures soon. I am looking forward to, but am a little intimidated by, the longies Andrea wants for her little BBoy. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best ;)

No comments: