Thursday, February 08, 2007

Catch up!

Here are some things I should have posted pictures of a while ago.

Caboose longies for my friend Bam's new nephew:


Goddess shorties for Austin's friend's blessingway:


Mahar Monster longies:


So it seems that you guys have found my longies at Mahar Dry Goods. Robert emailed me this morning and told me that you snapped up TWICE the number of longies in ONE HOUR than I was supposed to sell through them the whole MONTH. Them's my girls! Seriously, though, I want everyone to know that ordering through Mahar is not the same as ordering through me. The three designs he carries are the only three designs available. I will not be customizing any of the sizing or designs. We haven't come to a decision about whether or not I will do custom colors, but as of now, please treat ordering through Mahar just like if you were going to buy a pair of pants at a retail store. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to make 14 pairs of longies this month. Hmmm...

I guess I had better get to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those goddess ones are fab!