Sunday, January 28, 2007

Melissa and Lacey... and moving.

Boxes, boxes everywhere... I forgot how much I hate moving. We use most of our things on a daily basis, so packing days in advance is more difficult than I had thought. This puts us firmly in the "purge" phase of moving. I have been going through everything we own and deciding whether or not I really need to drag it to the new house. I even thinned my yarn stash! You know it's serious when I touch the stash.

In the midst of the purging I had the realization that I am opening back up for custom orders and stocking my Hyena Cart on the very day that we move. Yeah, that wasn't the smartest move on my part. I am going to have to cross my fingers and pray to the technology dieties that my internet is actually hooked up in the new house on the first like they promised. Otherwise I am going to have a pack of angry hyenas on my hands. I'll just have to go downtown (where the whole area is wireless) and do business from there. Oops.

ANYWAY...

Here are Melissa's girly monster shorties. I just finished the other girly monsters in pink and purple and Melissa told me to pick the colors, so I went the other way around for this pair.



Any Lacey wanted some "blueberry" monster shorties, so blue they are...



I am currently working on a tiny pair of caboose longies for a tiny little caboose, and then on to the last pair of Mahar longies of the month. I am looking forward to hearing from everyone on the first, I know there are some fun ideas out there I am going to get to work on. I was going to try to do a few in stock pairs of Valentine's Day longies, but it looks like I am going to run out of time yet again. Ah well. Maybe next year.

No comments: